- Treat your classmates and the instructor with courtesy and respect.
- Respect the diversity of opinions among the instructor and members of the class and respond to them in a courteous manner. Comments consisting of all caps, large font, or bold print may be considered unprofessional and a form of verbal abuse.
- Discuss course content and course work with students and teachers to get feedback and ideas.
- Please don’t insult or patronise people.
- Welcome and value the diversity of learners in your class.
- Support others in learning by providing feedback, resources, and information.
- Interact with other students and the instructor to help build a positive learning environment.
- Build online relationships to help with feedback and comprehension.
- U wt 2 et? Please don’t use text speak – it’s often confusing.
- Please stick to the thread topic – it helps the conversation flow better for everyone.
- Please don’t post the same thing several times, either within a single or multiple threads.
- Self-reflect on work
- Make sure enough time is set aside to do coursework and in a timely manner.
- All work should be organized to ensure legible and good quality work.
- Participate in online course discussions and other activities on a regular, substantial basis.
- Be persistent as you read, study, research, plan and accomplish work.
- Learn and practice new technology skills needed for class assignments and interaction.
- Self-reflect on work
- Please don’t make posts that are purely for promotional purposes.
- Please don’t post referral links, codes or similar which offer a benefit to you.
- Please don’t campaign for votes, petition signatures or conduct similar activities.
Maintain Good Environment
- Maintain an environment free of harassment, stalking, threats, abuse, insults, or humiliation to the instructor and members of the class.
- This includes, but is not limited to demeaning written or oral comments of an ethnic, religious, sexist (or sexual orientation), or racist nature; and the unwanted sexual advances or intimidations by email, or on discussion boards and other postings in course shells.
- Don’t make any spam post, reply or comments.
- Don’t post content that violates anyone’s privacy, especially personally identifying or confidential information like credit card numbers, social security numbers, unlisted contact information, or private photos from you or anybody else.