Sunago Education is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and the current data protection law in Malaysia.
Sunago Education may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
The personal data above may be collected from:
- consent or other forms;
- personal documents; or
- comments, queries or messages that you may submit to Sunago Education in whatever manner.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary. However if you do not provide us your personal data, we may not be able to provide you the responses, solutions, products or services you request for.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- responding to inquiries, comments, and suggestions from you;
- improving our products and services;
- verifying your identity when you contact us;
- providing you with your requested products or services;
- general administration purposes;
- conducting research, surveys and trend analysis on various matters, such as for product development, statistical, security and testing purposes;
- customising the website; and
- all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Additionally, your personal data may be collected, processed and used for the following optional purposes:
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; or
- we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting; and
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you through email, phone, fax, or mail for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Save for the following third parties, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law:
- affiliates within our corporate group that process the personal data for customer support, marketing, technical operations, and account management purposes;
- contracted service providers that process personal data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, research and analytics, or customer support purposes; and
- public and government authorities to the extent that we are compelled to disclose personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
Subject to the exceptions provided under Malaysian law, you may request access to see any information stored about you and request correction, updating, deletion or disabling of the same at any time. Kindly contact us in writing at the contact details provided below for this purpose:
Sunago Education Sdn Bhd
2 Jalan PJU 8/8A
47820 Petaling Jaya