We aim to provide a safe place for parents to let their children learn, explore and grow, as well as a safe place for parents to exchange and discover ideas.
We may require you to have a unique user name and password combination in order to use certain features and functions of the website, including discussion boards, user-generated pages, messaging services and certain other features or functions. You may not:
(1) Select or use a screen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person,
(2) Use a screen name of anyone else without authorization,
(3) Use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or
(4) Use a screen name that SunagoLearn considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate.
Your user name and password are personal to you, and you may not allow any others to use your user name or password under any circumstances. You are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your user name and password and for any charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities and losses we incur or may suffer as a result of your failure to do so.
You, and not us, are solely responsible and liable for your activity, behaviour, use and conduct on the SunagoLearn website and for any use of the SunagoLearn website or any other activity or conduct in connection with the SunagoLearn website by any others who use your user name or password, unless and until you notify us that your user name or password may have been compromised, misappropriated or improperly taken or used by another party. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other need to deactivate your user name or password due to security concerns.
You must use your screen name on a regular basis (i.e., log into your SunagoLearn account) to keep your screen name active. SunagoLearn website may cancel the registration and screen names of any registered user who we determine, in our sole discretion, has not used such screen name for a period of ninety (90) days. If your screen name is canceled, and you wish to resume your use of the “Friends” features, you will need to re-register and obtain a new screen name. If the screen name that you previously used and which was canceled has not been taken by another registered user of SunagoLearn website, you may re-register with your canceled screen name.
E-Commerce ServicesSunagoLearn website offers certain E-Commerce services including the ability to purchase goods and services via the e-Books Store (“E-Commerce Service). Additional terms apply to your use and access of these E-Commerce Service and such Additional Terms are incorporated herein by reference.
Some of the E-Commerce Service utilizes third party service providers. All purchases made through these third party service providers are subject to their respective terms and conditions of use. Additional information regarding the iPay88 third party service providers can be found here. SunagoLearn is not responsible and has no liability whatsoever for goods or services you obtain through our third party service providers or other web sites or web pages. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties. SunagoLearn website does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any such third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We are not responsible for assisting you in correcting any problem you may experience with goods and services purchased through a third party service provider, even if the goods or services were shown on e-Books store web page. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party service provider as those are owned and operated by independent entities. Customer service issues related to goods or services should be directed to the relevant third party service provider.
SunagoLearn website does not guarantee that product descriptions or other content will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Descriptions and images of, and references to, products on the Site do not imply our or any of our affiliates’ endorsement of such products. SunagoLearn and its third party service providers reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to change product descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any product; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from conducting any or all transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product. Price and availability of any product are subject to change without notice.
You may use this website only for lawful, non-commercial purposes. You may not submit or transmit through this website (whether via discussion boards, user-generated pages, messaging services or otherwise) any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct, that:
1. Violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
2. Involves uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any Postings that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
3. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, pornographic, vulgar, profane, obscene, or any other information that SunagoLearn deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for this Network;
4. Victimizes, harasses, “stalks,” degrades, attacks or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on any basis, including but not limited to religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
5. Contains any personally identifiable information, or other information which might be used to identify or locate a user;
6. Harms minors in any way;
7. Impersonates any person, business or entity, including SunagoLearn website or its employees and agents or any forum leader, guide or host, or in any way falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
8. Involves forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings transmitted through this Network;
9. Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
10. Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Network are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
11. Instigates or encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
12. Otherwise interferes with the use or enjoyment of this Network by others;
13. Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability;
14. Is intended to promote and/or generate revenue for any third party business activity; or
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
Dealings with Third Party Service Providers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party service providers and advertisers found on or through this SunagoLearn website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party service provider or advertiser, as the case may be. You agree that SunagoLearn website shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party service providers and advertisers on this Network.
Termination or Suspension of Access; Modification to Site
Electronic Delivery Policy
You agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information concerning the Network electronically. We will post the notices on the home page of this SunagoLearn website or on the relevant web page. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of this Network.
Disclaimer and Limitation of LiabilityTHIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SunagoLearn is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system, or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this Site or with respect to the information and material contained on this Site. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SunagoLearn website, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY SunagoLearn OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall SunagoLearn website’s liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
Third Party HyperlinksThe appearance of external hyperlinks and/or postcards generated by third parties does not constitute endorsement by SunagoLearn website, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these third party websites and SunagoLearn website does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these sites. Furthermore, SunagoLearn website is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such sites. As such, neither SunagoLearn website nor its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites. Finally, SunagoLearn website will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these third party hyperlinked sites.
Ads and MalwareWe take great care and pride in creating this Site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that effect how the Site works. When we find them on our end, we will fix them. Unfortunately, your home computer may cause some glitches that effect how you see our Site–and that is beyond our control.
If you experience any unusual behavior, content or ads on the Site, it may be the result of Malware on your computer. Malware–short for MALicious softWARE–is a term used to broadly classify a form of software which is installed in a computer system with malicious intentions, usually without the owner’s knowledge or permission. Malware includes computer viruses, key loggers, malicious active content, rogue programs and dialers, among others. While we continuously work closely with our partners to ensure that everything on the Site is working properly, sometimes Malware programs on your personal computer may interfere with your experience on our Site and on other sites that you visit.
We suggest that you take some of the following actions which may help to clean your computer and which could prevent future installations of Malware.
- Update your computer via Windows Update (found in the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer web browser).
- Install a SpyWare Removal Tool such as Spybot Search & Destroy or AdAware to clean your computer of Malware.
- Install antivirus software, such as Norton anti-virus or McAfee Virus-shield.
- Install Microsoft Defender (for Windows computers).
Please note that we cannot be responsible for the effects of any third-party software including Malware on your computer system. Please make sure to carefully read the Help or Customer Support areas of any software download site.
If you do discover any Malware on your system, we also suggest you speak with a qualified computer technician.
If, after taking the above actions, you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to contact us.
IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, SunagoLearn wesbite, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you. SunagoLearn website reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with SunagoLearn website in asserting any available defenses.
Applicable Law, Venue, JurisdictionThe Agreement and the relationship between you and SunagoLearn website shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. For any dispute arising under this Agreement, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State and County of Selangor Darul Ehsan. You further agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Copyright PolicyWe take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the